Important business decisions (decisions of investment, taking over a company or going into partnership) are often preceded by economic intelligence.
It is a process of searching for and analysing information concerning a business entity and its owners or executives.
It helps obtain important information and allows for forecasting the consequences of future decisions and evaluating the risk related to them.
A report includes:
- verification of the address and contact data of the firm under consideration,
- verification of REGON (Business Registration Number), NIP (Tax Identification Number) and KRS (National Court Register) number,
- checking the validity of insurance policies,
- press excerpts, information from the Internet,
- information on the company’s reputation,
- information concerning: bank accounts, the scope and kind of the company’s activity, human resources and logistic back-up, bankruptcy and liquidation proceedings, financial standing of the company indebtedness (from the National Court Register) court actions (in progress or completed) or cases of violation of law by the company or its owners / executives having taken place in the past unethical practices applied by the company.
We can also provide information on: potential contacts with the world of politics, the company’s competitors and the most important business partners.
The contents of the report depends on the arrangements made with the client and the character of the case. You are encouraged to make an appointment for a consultation, during which we provide paid counsel and information on the actions taken with regard to economic intelligence.