In order to eliminate the risk of financial loss, before the establishment of any business cooperation, it is good to conduct a reliability analysis of business entities.
As part of collecting information, we verify:
- the company’s telecommunications information,
- registration numbers: REGON (Business Registration Number), NIP (Tax Identification Number) and KRS (National Court Register),
- the scope of activity,
- licences and concessions.
We also provide information on:
- court actions and legal conflicts of the company,
- the company’s opinion in the society,
- its owners.
That allows us to assess whether the company is a trustworthy partner.
You are encouraged to make an appointment for a consultation, during which we provide paid counsel and information on the actions taken with regard to determination of borrowers’ reliability.